I'm selling my house privately - do I need a Home Information Pack?

Yes you do.

If you are using any form of marketing such as advert in the window, or an online property website you will need a Home Information Pack even if you are selling privately without the use of an Estate Agent.

Selling your home privately is fast becoming very common in the UK and means you are probably very hands on and independent. The good news is that you may not need an Estate Agent, but you will still require a Home Information Pack.

We can help you in a number of different ways, depending on your individual preferences.

  • Supply you with an individual Energy Performance Certificate
  • Supply your Home Information Pack at a very competitive rate
  • Supply you with a personal search
  • Even help sell your property if your own approach fails by advertising on Rightmove
Email US